Powered by a
CAT 127 HP Turbo Diesel Engine!
available on any Bowie equipment built with a
CAT power plant!
CAT 127 HP Turbo Diesel complete w/starter, generator & main
drive clutch, and auxiliary fuel tank for all day operation
- Pump: 4" x 3" MCM 13" centrifugal pump,
independently operated by its own air clutch.
- Drive: Gates® Industrial Belt and Diamond® Chain
- Tower: All controls located on top rear of unit,
Temperature gauge, oil and generator light, Horn signaling
device, Flare stat signal lights, Non-skid floor plate and
Safety guard rails around tank.
- Discharge Gun: 3" all pipe with quick coupling for
easy removal, Chiksan swivel for smooth control of gun, Full
360 degree rotation and 160 degree up and down movement and
4 Nozzles for close, medium and long distance spraying.
- Tank: 3/16" gallon steel plate tank, catalyzed
epoxy resin coating on inside of tank, agitator and shredder
bar to prevent rusting and corrosion, Gate valve inside
tank to hold slurry away from pump, Large opening in top
for easy cleaning and maintenance, Enclosed shredder bar
full bales of wood cellulose fiber, 3 agitators to keep
slurry homogenous, All shafts supported by self-aligning
and adjustable lubricated packing on inside of tank, Chain
and belt drive throughout and 2" water fill pipe with quick
- Capacity: 3400 gallon tank
- Weight Empty: 8,820 lbs., Loaded weight, 34,800
lbs. (approx.), 3400 gallon tank, Length: 19'-5 1/2",
Height: 8'-6 1/2".
|More features than
||More power than a
|More options than
||More economy than
here to learn more about the Bowie 3400 Hydro Mulcher.
428k Acrobat® PDF
Options for Bowie 3400 Series
- Moyno Pump 6"
- Set-up for future install of Moyno
- Dual Towers
- Variable Speed Reverse Agitation
- Fresh Water Flush System
- Ground Control
- 5' Cab-over Platform Extension
- Electric Hose Reel
- Manual Hose Reel
- Loading Elevator
- Expanded Metal in Guard Rails
- Hinged Opening in Guard Rails
- Fender Wells for frame mounting
- Spare Tire
All units priced F.O.B. factory or current location.
Freight not included.
Click here to view the Bowie Warranty.
Click a model below for more details.
||CAT® financing available on
any Bowie equipment built with a CAT power plant!
Looking to buy a new hydro-seeder or straw mulcher? Have questions about our used equipment inventory? Fill out our electronic inquiry form or call us at 1-800-826-8873!
* All payments listed are 60-month term with $1.00 buyout option
at lease end.
Leases and Equipment Finance Agreements are available.
BUILD A MEGA-MULCHER©!!
Order your new Bowie Hydro Mulcher with all the options!
Or build up your Bowie and take it to the max!
If you already own a Bowie Hydro Mulcher you can build-it-up with new parts
and accessories from Emerald. Build-up your Bowie and join the many Bowie Hydro
Mulcher owners classified as "Mega-Mulchers" - with the most productive
and competitive hydro mulchers in the USA!!
Bowie Imperial 3400 "Mega-Mulcher"©
- owned by a hydroseeding company in Texas. It has a 6 cylinder Turbo Diesel
engine and two pumps! The additional Moyno pump is capable of pumping thick
slurries through 1,500+ feet of hose uphill!
Blow the competition away, build a Bowie
Bowie options typically used to build a MEGA-MULCHER:
- Moyno Pump
- Centrifugal Pump upgrades
- Gear Pump upgrades in size & quality
- Flush Tank
- Loading Elevator
And Much More...
- Cab-over Platform Extension
- Variable Speed Reversible Agitation
- Gooseneck or Bumper Pull Trailer
- Electric or Hydraulic Rewind Hose Reel
Please contact Emerald for pricing Mega-Mulcher options, parts and accessories.
BOWIE HYDRO MULCHERS® - the most productive and competitive hydro
mulchers in the USA and the World!
Take it to the max!
Hydro-seeders and Hydro Mulchers are extremely versatile. We
encourage owners of these specialized machines to take full
of all they’re capable of performing!
- topdress mulching
- hydro fertilizing
- fire control
- equipment washing
- watering trees/new plantings
- street washing
- water truck services
- anything a water truck can do these can do better !
Find out how you can own and take full advantage of one of
the hardest working, most efficient machines in the world! Call
Emerald Equipment - Home of